Thursday, December 2, 2010

Thai fry spring rolls

I just feel like this month people are so happy! I don't know why I feel that way may be  holiday and present  and all the party will happen should make some people get excited right?  Since  I live in America it will be number 5 Christmas  this year. In Thailand we not celebrate Christmas but we have big party on New year instead. I love new year party can say one of my favorites  holiday. This year in my house we will celebrate new year party together friend and family. Um.... talking about party  one dish I alway made when I go to party or even I have party at home. It's perfect with every party even.

Recipe

Ingredient
½ lb. Meat
2 cup shredded cabbage
1 cup shredded carrot
1 cup bean sprout
½ cup green onion
2 cup of clear noodle
1 Tbsp. Chopped garlic
2 eggs
soy sauce/pepper/sugar
1 pack spring roll warp
** 1 egg yolk for wrapping and 2 cup of oil for fried



  • Heat 2 Tbsp. Of cooking oil add chopping garlic until yellow then add meat mix well until no longer pink.
  • Add the eggs and mix well.Then add noodle and soy sauce , sugar, with pepper and keep mixing until cook the noodle.
  • Add the cabbage/carrot/green onion /bean sprout and mix well
  • turn off the heat and let get cooler.
  • Place a teaspoonful of filling on the spring roll sheet,fold the sheet over the filling,fold about half a turn,fold in the end to close them; then use egg yolk to sealing in the egg. Roll up tightly all the way
  • heat up the oil and fry spring roll 45 sec.each side.
  • Serves with thai sweet sauce.
Please enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Tikky! We are home safe and I'm already trying to decide what to cook. I think this week I will make these thai spring rolls. I will let you know if they taste like yours. Thanks, ya!

    ReplyDelete