Monday, November 29, 2010

Son in law egg

I had too many recipe to update in my blog and so hard to find time with my 2 kid ( 1 year old and 2 and haft year olds)  very hand full. This thai dish " Son in law egg" I very like it and also my husband favorites. I think most people like it. It's sweet and have a little bit of sour test from tamarind. I recommend people to make it or my student to try this recipe.
















Recipe
4-5 boil eggs
3 shallot  thin slice
1/4 c. palm sugar
1/4 c. tamarind juice
2 Tbsp. soy sauce or fish sauce
1/4 c. oil

Heat up the oil in the wok or deep pan ( when it hot you will see the smoke come out) but don't freak out  just add the boil eggs slowly













Keep stir the eggs around when eggs get golden color remove from oil  cut in haft and set at side. Then add slice shallot to the oil fry until brown and remove from the heat and set as side. Take the oil of and left about 2 Tbsp. in the wok. to make sauce add palm sugar and tamarind sauce at the same time












mix well and add soy sauce cook until you feel thickness from the sauce and test good for you ( should be sweet more than sour)
Remove from the heat. Pour the sauce over the eggs. Garnish with fry shallot.

Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment