Thursday, December 2, 2010

My ultimate cheesecake

One of my friend asked me about my good cake recipe. He want to make for someone on holiday all I can say my very best one never fail will be cheesecake recipe. It's came from some where I try to remember then I add more ingredient to it and came out very nice every time. If this will be my favorites you should try it too!



For crust
1 c. Ritz 
3 Tbsp. malted butter
1/2 c. coconut 

Put cracker and coconut in the food professor, until fine then add to the cake pan and add butter and press the crust in to the bottom of the pan and bake 350 F for 13 minute. Let's cool and set as side. Turn oven to 320 F.

For cake
16 oz. cream cheese(soft)
1 c. sugar
3 eggs 
16 oz. sour cream
1 tsp. Vanilla (even better with vanilla bean)
1 Tbsp. lemon peel

Add cream cheese and sugar in the mixing bowl. Beat at medium speed until mix well about 1 minute. Add egg on at the time and sweep with spatula to mix well again in each addition.then beat in vanilla and lemon peel. Add sour cream and mixing just enough to incorporate add to the cool crust.
bake on the water bath (like in the picture )


 about 1 hour and 15 minute then turn off the oven and open the oven for 2 minute and close and let cheesecake cool in the oven. Then let set in refrigerator for 4 hour or overnight. For beauty ! Top with cherry ( pie cherry in can ) and whipping cream.


enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment